We're looking for someone who's passionate about serving our clients at a consumer level of support. This position will require you to assist in pre-sales integration or engineering support to build highly integrated solutions tailored to a customer's environment and needs. You'll be responsible for building awesome proof-of-value engagements—demonstrating the power and flexibility of our platform. You'll be on point for post-production integration development support and improvements as well.
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard. You must have strong collaboration skills—you'll be working with a diverse and highly skilled and experienced audience.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with a highly experienced crew
- Access to the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Competitive benefits that include paid conference attendance and paid training allowance
- Modern office near Veszprém city center
- In-office workout room with professional workout classes
- In-office recreational room for clearing your head, working quietly or playing a game of pool!
What you’ll do as a Integration Engineer
- Have a passion to serve our clients at a consumer level of support
- Assist in pre-sales integration or engineering support to build highly integrated solutions tailored to a customers environment and needs
- Build awesome proof-of-value engagements demonstrating the power and flexibility of the Strivacity platform
- Be on point for post-production integration development support and improvements
- Be able to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard
- Have the ability to collaborate across a diverse and highly skilled and experienced audience
What you should bring with you
- 7+ years experience in software development
- Experience in customer facing or presales/solution advisor roles
- Experience with developing and using REST APIs
- Experience with discovering 3rd party SaaS solutions from integration point of view
- Experience with serverless environments and event-driven programming
- Experience with federation/authorization protocols (OIDC/OAuth2)
- Understanding of core security concerns within a typical application
- Proficiency with source code management tools such as Git/Github
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts and solve complex problems
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
How we work
When you join Strivacity, you're joining a team of people who have a deep understanding of the product, and who are motivated to make it better.
We believe that the best ideas should always win—even if they're harder, longer, and more complex! We operate with a high attention to detail, so that we can build a product that's secure, beautiful, and easy to use.
We all work together—we peer (code review) everything so a high level of collaboration is expected. We believe in the power of automation—we automate ANYTHING that we can, and DevOps culture is central to all that we do.
Finally, we care a lot about UX. You'll collaborate with and understand UX requirements in addition to product requirements.
We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in Hungary. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.