Client Solutions Advisor
At Strivacity, we believe in the power of relationships. We're looking for someone who has a passion for serving our clients, and can educate and advise them on Strivacity and CIAM best practices. You'll conduct use case demonstrations, proof of value engagements, and provide pre-sales integration and engineering support—collaborating with sales, engineering, and prospects to make sure that our clients get the most out of their relationship with us. You'll also run post production client satisfaction support, making sure that every client feels heard and valued.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast and fun environment with a highly experienced crew
- Access to the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Highly competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, flexible working hours, 401k matching, health insurance and stock options
- Experience in a startup environment with a passionate crew that’s endlessly exploring what’s possible and striving to rewrite the script for CIAM.
What you’ll do as a Client Solutions Advisor
- Educate and advise our clients on Strivacity and CIAM best practices
- Conduct use case demonstrations and proof of value engagements
- Provide pre-sales integration and engineering support; collaborating with sales, engineering and prospects
- Run post production client satisfaction support
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years’ experience in technical sale or sale engineering
- Experience in Customer Identity, or Identity and Access Management, Single Sign, Security and API-based solutions (preferred)
- Experience with at least one standard network security protocol (eg. OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, LDAP)
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
- Strong relationship-building skills, with experience rallying resources across an organization and across multiple offices
- The ability to collaborate across a diverse and highly skilled and experienced audience
How we work
We are a company that obsesses over client satisfaction, and we believe that the best ideas should always win, even if they're harder, longer, and more complex. We expect you to be respectful, analytical, critical of everything we do, and that you can positively respond to constructive feedback. We operate with high attention to detail and security—no matter how small the details may be!
We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in the United States. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.