Exceeding quota means making real, human connections. But you know that. It’s what you do. You see your prospects as people (not numbers), and you’ve got a knack for seeding new relationships and then nurturing them. In fact, your clients text you on a regular basis.
At Strivacity we've got our eye on simplifying the customer sign-in journey. And it starts with you. Our customers want to create great online experiences, and that begins when you understand their challenges and explain how our product can solve them. Our promise to them: our product gives you a canvas to craft lightweight experiences that wow. We don't use jargon, replay tired phrases to describe ourselves. We want our customers to not only love our product but feel good about how they get treated during every interaction with us.
We're a breath of fresh air in a customer identity and access management (CIAM) market that's confusing and plagued with months- or years-long rollouts. Even if the timing isn't right, we know there’s a good chance folks will be a customer six or 12 months down the road.
You lead by listening and your enthusiasm, confidence, and positive mindset shine through in every interaction. When it comes to finalizing “the deal” you’ve got mad negotiation skills that leave everyone feeling like they’ve won. But you don’t stop there because you really care about your customers’ success. You stick by each new client all the way through onboarding and beyond.
Are you looking for a wide open territory at a fast-growing SaaS company that surrounds our sales team to make them successful? If so, we should talk.
What Strivacity can do for you
- Provide you with a client-focused sales culture full of positive energy and built on integrity, creativity and transparency.
- Offer you big territories, a reasonable quota, and strong upside for overachievement.
- Give you a product to sell that is positioned as a Leader in the latest Forrester CIAM Wave.
- Surround you with highly collaborative marketing, product and customer success teams that know the act of creating a long-term customer starts with building trust.
- Surprise you with the capability of our team and our willingness to creatively support your sales efforts – whether that’s going deep on our tech, creating engaging content or brainstorming the path forward when you get stuck.
What you’ll do as an Account Executive
- Manage enterprise sales cycles from the initial meeting through to close and onboarding and close new business opportunities.
- Independently identify new opportunities through proactive prospecting.
- Develop and nurture relationships with partners including resellers and solution integrators and close business opportunities.
- Identify upsell opportunities at existing customers you manage and own the renewals.
- Collaborate with the sales development representatives (SDR) that support your territory.
- Provide feedback to the product and marketing team on sales tactics and messaging.
What you should bring with you
- 5+ years of field sales experience with at least 2 years selling to enterprise accounts
- 2+ years focused on identity and access management preferred
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships
- Proven success in driving consistent activity, developing a pipeline, and achieving quota
- Experience creating opportunities and building partnerships with resellers and solution integrators
- Superb organization and contact management skills
- Positive, energetic, forward-thinking attitude
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management
- Ability to manage a large geographic territory
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in the United States. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.