Tired of watching your CIAM provider …
Retire products without a clear migration path, or remove features without explanation.
Fill gaps with services
Send you statements of work (SOWs) when you ask for basic features.
Twist workforce features to fit customer use cases.
Ruin user experience
Make branding so clunky it kills the vibe for your customers.
We’ll get you switched over in weeks
(not months … plus)
Our no-code platform eliminates the months-long implementations (and engineering crews) that you likely experienced when you got your current CIAM solution up and running. The longest bar on the gantt chart will be understanding your requirements. From there it’s click, click … go!
How we approach CIAM replacements
1. Goals, gaps and timeline
- Timeline for go-live
- Your reasons for switching providers
- What needs to change and what stays the same
- Review current customer journeys for each persona
- Identify current challenges and friction points
- Capture opportunities to improve experience
- Review where your CIAM provider touches your tech stack
- Explore new opportunities to keep customer data synced
- Document go-live integrations and use cases
- Document key risks (and risk signals)
- Review as-is and to-be process for customer validation
- Design adaptive MFA process for customer journeys
Configuration & go live
- Strivacity configures and tests instance
- Strivacity trains your customer success team
- Go-live, monitoring and adjustments (as required)
How will your life change with Strivacity?
Performance without a price tag
Cloud-native performance scales to the highest volumes (no standby servers required)
Say “bye” to integration headaches
Low-code on-platform development environment hooks into any app
Brand anything ... anywhere
Marketing can brand everything down to the DNS level (no engineering ticket required)
Make changes quickly
It’ll be easy for you (or CX) to do A/B tests and make tweaks as requirements evolve