You navigate a 21st century IT program like it’s your hometown. You don’t just know MDM, endpoints, provisioning, and inventory. You make it look effortless – and kinda fun. You like being the one your team depends on to stay connected, updated, and secure. Even when things change, you make sure the systems run smoothly. And you’re quick with ideas to help tech and teams adapt, grow, and improve.
If this sounds like you, imagine bringing your skills and experience to one of the fastest growing customer identity and access management (CIAM) companies around. Imagine creating and maintaining our IT systems and being a trusted member of the incident response team. If you love the idea of being on the ground floor of an IT program build, we should talk.
As the Global IT Systems Administrator at Strivacity, you’ll be working with and advising our security and compliance program on important implementations across our systems and you’ll be one of our go-to experts if a security incident is triggered.
You’ll get to apply your IT system administrator prowess and in-depth knowledge of mobile device management (MDM), endpoint provisioning, endpoint security management, application administration , and much more. You’ll make a difference every day by solving problems, communicating well with colleagues, and taking a team-oriented approach to everything you do.
And you won’t be waiting on orders. You’ll have the autonomy to own your role and influence decisions. Your team and our leaders will especially appreciate your eye for detail and ability to keep everyone on the same page and schedule.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast and fun environment with colleagues who love tech as much as you do .
- Access to bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure.
- A proven product that analysts love and customers rave about.
- Highly competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO, flexible working hours, paid parental leave, 401k matching, health insurance, and stock options.
- Experience in a startup environment with a passionate crew charged with exploring what’s possible and building Strivacity’s IT Systems program from the ground up.
What you’ll do as the Global IT Systems Administrator
- Establish IT processes that are repeatable, scalable, and secure.
- Administer Strivacity's corporate endpoint and security solution.
- Maintain and update the global software and hardware inventory as needed.
- Enforce updates of operating systems on all corporate-owned devices.
- Manage security tools on all corporate-owned devices to enhance network security.
- Oversee supporting applications and tools for all corporate-owned devices.
- Lead corporate MDM implementation/enrollment projects.
- Monitor and administer corporate mobile devices, providing efficient metrics.
- Drive and enforce Strivacity corporate IT support desk policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network user issues with various hardware and software.
- Provide IT level administration for collaboration tools when needed.
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including backups as directed.
- Onboard and support new hires with provisioning corporate devices and accounts.
- Perform additional assigned duties as required.
What you should bring with you
- 5+ years of experience in IT help desk support and device management.
- Proficiency in cloud services like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Familiarity with Windows, Apple, and Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with network protocols.
- Familiarity with scripting software push functions via MDM software
- Strong technical skills and experience in IT management and troubleshooting.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a compelling story
How we work
We obsess over client satisfaction and we believe that the best ideas should always win, even if they're harder, longer, and take a bit more time. We expect you to be respectful, analytical, and critical of everything we do, and to seek out constructive feedback. We operate with high attention to detail and security — no matter how small the details may be!
No recruiters please.
We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in the United States or Hungary. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.